Alison L. Andronic is an Associate in Meyer, Unkovic & Scott’s Real Estate & Lending, Corporate & Business Law, and Energy, Mineral Rights & Utilities Practice Groups.
While in law school, Ms. Andronic served as a research editor on the University of Pittsburgh Law Review and as an Executive Board Member for the Law School’s Energy Law Society. Prior to law school, she attended Penn State University and earned a B.S. in Marketing and a minor in the Legal Environment of Business.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- W. Edward Sell American Inn of Court
- Young Professionals in Energy
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation