Christopher P. Smith, Jr. is the Managing Partner of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott. He is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate & Lending Group and Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy Group.
Chris regularly represents lenders, borrowers, purchasers, sellers, landlords, tenants and property owners in connection with all aspects of the real estate transaction. Additionally, Chris’s practice involves the representation of secured and unsecured creditors in Chapters 7, 13 and 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Residential Resources Incorporated, Board Chair
- A non-profit corporation that assists in the housing needs for the disabled.
- Notre Dame Young Alumni Club of Pittsburgh, Member
- Notre Dame Monogram Club, Member
- Allegheny County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations, Member
A native of Pittsburgh, who grew up in the East End, Chris attended Central Catholic High School. He continued his education at the University of Notre Dame, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1998. At Notre Dame, Chris was a three year letter winner in track and field. Upon graduation from Notre Dame, Chris attended Duquesne University where he received his Juris Doctorate degree in 2001.
Currently, Chris resides with his wife, Sarah, and sons, Michael and Alex, in Robinson Township, Pennsylvania.