Frank Kosir, Jr. has significant civil litigation and general practice experience in all areas of real property law, and prior to entering the practice of law, Frank acquired extensive experience in all facets of real estate development, sales, construction, and leasing with his family’s home construction company, which has operated for more than fifty-five years. His knowledge of the construction, planning, and business aspects of real estate provide him with a unique understanding that he utilizes in assisting clients.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association Real Property Section, Vice-Chairman
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Peters Township Council, Elected Member
- South Hills Area Council of Governments (SHACOG), Appointed Member
- Washington County Bar Association, Member
Frank was born and raised in Peters Township, Pennsylvania, where he resides with his wife and two daughters. He writes a monthly real estate case law update for the Allegheny County Bar Association and a quarterly real estate update column in The Legal Intelligencer. Frank frequently lectures at Continuing Legal Education programs . He is also fluent in the Slovene language.