Gary M. Sanderson focuses his practice on a wide range of business matters. He works with new and established companies to navigate complex transactions and disputes. Gary is a member of the Real Estate & Lending, Corporate & Business Law, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy, and International Law & Immigration Groups.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Elected Chair for the Corporate, Banking and Business Law Section
- Real Property Section Member
- Young Lawyers Division Member
- 3 Rivers Venture Fair, Coach’s Committee
- Urban Land Institute, Past Vice Co-Chair of the Young Leaders Group
- Green Building Alliance, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
While growing up in Cambria County, Pennsylvania, Gary lived in a log cabin. He settled in Pittsburgh after graduating from the University of Pittsburgh. He now lives in the North Hills with his wife and three sons. Prior to joining the firm, Gary studied abroad in Rome, Italy. While in law school, Gary served as both a law clerk at an immigration law firm and a Teaching Assistant for international attorneys learning about the American legal system. In his spare time, Gary enjoys playing guitar, photography, kayaking, and running.