Jason Mettley focuses his practice on employee benefits and employment law matters. His work focuses on the representation of multiemployer and single employer employee benefit plans, private and governmental plan sponsors, and individuals. Jason handles matters dealing with plan design, drafting, and compliance with ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code. In addition, he advises private and public sector employers on compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Liberty Extended Day Program, a non-profit organization, President, Board of Directors
Jason grew up in York County, Pennsylvania but settled in Pittsburgh in 1998 after graduating from law school. He now lives in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill neighborhood with his wife and two children. As a former college baseball player and lover of the sport, he is (inexplicably) a fan of the Kansas City Royals.