Joseph E. Bartoszewicz is Vice Chair of the firm’s Real Estate & Lending Group and Chair of the Lenders Group. Joe has practiced at the firm since his graduation from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1989. He practices in the areas of commercial real estate financing and real estate acquisition and development.
- Allegheny County Bar Association’s Real Property Section and the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Saint Alexis Church (Wexford), Greeter and Eucharistic Minister
- Blessed Francis Seelos Academy
- Athletic Association Executive Board, Member
- Boys Basketball Coordinator
- Varsity Boys Head Basketball Coach
- Director of the Faith Formation Through Sports Ministry (Sports Leader Program)
- Central Catholic High School Alumni Association and the Central Catholic Letterman Club (Basketball), Member
- Notre Dame Club of Pittsburgh, Member
Joe is an avid runner and road bicyclist, and he participates in many local races, charity runs, and rides. Joe supports and raises funds for many charitable organizations, including the Multiple Scleroses Society, Friends of Kenyon Orphans, and Dirty Vagabond Ministries. He is also a lifetime fisherman and enjoys fishing for muskies throughout the United States and Canada. Joe was born and raised in the Lawrenceville section of Pittsburgh and now lives in the Town of McCandless with his wife Cindy.