June F. Swanson focuses her practice on commercial real estate, business services, and risk management consulting. She works with large corporations, start-up businesses, and non-profit corporations to identify and resolve issues associated with their facilities, operations, and employees. June represents landlords, tenants, lenders, buyers, sellers, and developers of real estate in a variety of transactions.
- ATHENA Pittsburgh Host Committee, Member
- South Hills Interfaith Movement (SHIM) Board of Directors, Member
- Leadership Pittsburgh, Graduate
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- ACBA Women in the Law Division Executive Council, Ex Officio Member
- ACBA Foundation, Fellow
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Pittsburgh Chapter, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- United Way of Allegheny County, Women’s Leadership Council, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
June is an active participant in community and charitable affairs, having served on a number of non-profit boards. She is particularly interested in encouraging diversity and inclusion, implementing strategies to combat suburban poverty, and addressing behavioral health and drug addiction in the community. June and her husband live in Mt. Lebanon.