Kate Stoy is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. Her practice involves the representation of a wide variety of domestic and international clients in both state and federal courts. Ms. Stoy has represented clients in multiple trial and arbitration proceedings and independently facilitated the settlement and resolution of claims. She has experience litigating complex commercial disputes, professional liability, health care, products liability, construction and energy law. Ms. Stoy has also represented medical professionals in disciplinary investigations conducted by licensing boards of the Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Duquesne University School of Law Alumni Association Board of Governors, Member
- St. Thomas More Society, Board of Governors
Prior to joining Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, Ms. Stoy clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of New York. She also worked at law firms in New York City and Pittsburgh.