Kevin Israel is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Law, MUSolutions, and Private Clients groups. He focuses his practice on advising individuals and principals of closely-held and family-owned businesses in the areas of estate and succession planning, income tax planning, and business transactions. He also regularly practices in the areas of trust and estate administration, mergers and acquisitions, new venture start-ups, entity formation, real estate transactions, and tax controversy and collection engagements.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh, Member
- Greater Pittsburgh Business Association, Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
Kevin grew up in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. He and his family now live in Pittsburgh’s Shadyside neighborhood. Kevin enjoys fly fishing, cycling, hiking, and kayaking.