Kevin F. McKeegan is the former Managing Partner of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP (2006-2011) and is currently co-head of the Business & Personal Planning Group and a member of the Real Estate & Lending Group. His broad practice includes land use and zoning, acquisition and development of commercial real estate, corporate planning and transactions, and commercial lease transactions.
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, and American Bar Associations, Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Pittsburgh District Council Executive Board Member, 2008 to present
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Allegheny County Office of Property Assessment, Board of Property Assessment Appeals and Review, Member, 2001-2005 (Chair 2001 and 2002)
- Allegheny County Chief Executive’s “Vision Team” on Economic Development, Member, 2012
- Mayor William Peduto’s “Welcoming Pittsburgh Immigration Task Force,” Member, 2014 – 2015
- Volunteer Tutor, Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council
- Pro Bono Pittsburgh Landlord Tenant Project
Since 1984, Mr. McKeegan has served as counsel for the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, the sponsor of the world’s largest trade show of specialized chemical equipment. He and his wife, Sybil, reside in the Fox Chapel area and are the parents of three adult children and have two lovely granddaughters. They are eager – if not particularly fast – cyclists who have toured at least 8 states and two countries by bike.