Lance A. Woods is a member of the Real Estate & Lending and Corporate & Business Law Groups. Lance handles matters dealing with the acquisition, disposition, development, and leasing of real estate, commercial lending, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Mount Ararat Baptist Church, Board Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- 1Nation Mentoring, Board Member
- Western District of Pennsylvania Veterans Court, Mentor
Prior to joining the firm, Lance served eight years in the U.S. Army where he deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. While in law school, Lance worked for Virginia Governor Terry McAulliffe’s administration as a legal extern and helped Virginians with criminal records restore their voting rights. He is active in his community and coaches football for the Lincoln-Larimer Youth Association. Furthermore, he serves as a life skills lecturer at Shuman Juvenile Detention Center. He resides in Pittsburgh’s Lincoln-Larimer neighborhood with his wife.