Lawrence B. Niemann is a senior counsel to Meyer, Unkovic & Scott and past-chairman of the Business Transaction & Planning Group, working primarily in the practice area of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions.
- Fox Hall Condominium Association, Vice President
- Shady Side Academy, Class Agent
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Former trustee and vice-chairman
- Shady Side Academy and Longue Vue Club, Past Board Member,
- Fox Chapel District Association, Past President
- Title 15 Task Force, Former Member
Mr. Niemann was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and currently resides in O’Hara Township with his wife. Mr. Niemann has three sons and seven grandchildren. He is an enthusiastic follower of all sports in Pittsburgh and has had season tickets for the Pittsburgh Steelers since the 1960s.