Maxwell Briskman Stanfield is a member of the Corporate & Business Law and Real Estate & Lending groups. His experience covers a broad range of corporate, financial and commercial real estate transactions. Maxwell has assisted clients involved with commercial lending (specifically, CMBS and portfolio lending), mergers, acquisitions, leases, commercial real estate and general corporate matters. In addition, he has experience with a wide variety of matters in the hospitality industry, including the drafting, negotiation and review of agreements relating to hotels, restaurants, entertainment venues and country clubs.
- American Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Membership Outreach Committee
- Corporate, Banking & Business Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- The Washington & Jefferson Alumni Pre-Law Advisory Committee
- The SteelTree Fund, Board Member
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Children’s Trust, Member
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, New Leadership Council
Prior to joining Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, Maxwell was an associate in the Corporate, Real Estate Finance and Hospitality practice groups at a large firm in Pittsburgh. Before that, he lived in Los Angeles, California where he focused his legal studies on all aspects of entertainment and media law. While in law school, Maxwell served as Copy Editor and Senior Staff Writer for The Commentator. Maxwell received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a dual major in Political Science and Spanish from Washington & Jefferson College, where he served as President of the Pre-Law Society.