Maxwell Briskman Stanfield is a member of the Corporate & Business Law, Real Estate & Lending, and MUSolutions practice groups. His experience covers a broad range of corporate, business, financial and commercial real estate transactions. Maxwell assists clients involved with sales, mergers, acquisitions, entity selection and formation, lending, franchise agreements, commercial real estate and general corporate and business matters. In addition, he has experience with a wide variety of matters in the hospitality and entertainment industry, including the drafting, negotiation and review of agreements relating to hotels, restaurants, entertainment venues and country clubs.
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG Pittsburgh)
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Membership Outreach Committee
- Corporate, Banking & Business Law Section Council
- Real Property Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- The Washington & Jefferson Alumni Pre-Law Advisory Committee
- The SteelTree Fund, Board Member
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Children’s Trust, Member
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, New Leadership Council Member
Prior to joining Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, Maxwell was an associate in the Corporate, Hospitality, and Real Estate Finance practice groups at a large firm in Pittsburgh. Before that, he lived in Los Angeles, California where he focused his legal studies on all aspects of entertainment and media law. While in law school, Maxwell served as Copy Editor and Senior Staff Writer for The Commentator. Maxwell received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Political Science and Spanish from Washington & Jefferson College, where he served as President of the Pre-Law Society.