Nick Bell is a litigator focusing on complex business disputes. He routinely represents businesses from various industries, including the energy, construction, technology, and manufacturing industries. Nick handles matters concerning oil and gas disputes, construction litigation, trade secrets and restrictive covenants, and intellectual property protection. His trial experience includes cases in both state and federal court.
Nick also is committed to pro bono service. His pro bono representations have included arbitrations and appeals of housing determinations on behalf of low-income tenants in Allegheny County. In addition, Nick is involved in a number of civic and charitable organizations.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Joy Flowers Conti, U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania (2010-2011)
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Political Action Committee
- Young Lawyers Division
- Council, Member, 2013-2017
- Education Committee, Chair, 2013-2017
- Edward Sell American Inn of Court, Barrister
- Executive Committee, Member
- Programming Committee, Co-Chair
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Delegate for Zone 12 Allegheny County, House of Delegates, 2014-2017 term
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation, Member
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Children’s Trust, Founding Board Member
- Grantmakers Committee, Chair, 2015-2017