Patricia L. Dodge is the Managing Partner of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott. As an experienced trial lawyer, Patti focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, oil and gas disputes, and employment-related matters. She has tried lawsuits to verdict in both state and federal court and also represents her clients in domestic and international arbitrations. Patti is frequently selected as a mediator in private disputes and in lawsuits pending in both federal and state court. She also serves as an arbitrator both privately and for the American Arbitration Association.
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation, President of Board of Trustees
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, Fellow
- Disciplinary Board of Pennsylvania, Hearing Officer
- American, Pennsylvania, and Allegheny County Bar Associations, Member
- National Aviary, Board Member
Patti is a Pittsburgh native who resides in Thornburg, a suburb of Pittsburgh, with her husband and fellow lawyer, Howard Schulberg. She enjoys traveling, gardening, sports, and dining at all of the excellent new restaurants in Pittsburgh. Patti and her husband are also die-hard Pittsburgh Pirates fans.