Robert P. Struble is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Law and Employment Law Sections. His practice includes estate planning, estate administration, estate litigation, employee benefits and ERISA matters.
- Welfare Benefit Plans Committee of the Probate and Trust Division of the American Bar Association, Former Vice Chairman
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, Member
- Probate and Real Estate Sections of the Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations, Member
- Pleasant Hills Community Presbyterian Church, legal counsel and Former Elder
- West Jefferson Hills School District, Former School Board Director
After graduating from Lehigh University, Mr. Struble worked for two years as an engineer with the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. In 1974, Mr. Struble entered Georgetown University Law Center, from which he received his Juris Doctor Degree in 1977. Mr. Struble has been with the firm of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott since 1977.
Mr. Struble is an accomplished ultra-marathon runner, having completed numerous 100 mile runs and the 350 Mile Alaska Iditarod Trail Invitational.