Tim Quinn focuses his practice on real estate and lending, zoning and land use, and corporate and business law matters. His work focuses on all aspects of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, development, disposition, leasing, and financing of all types of property. Tim also assists clients in matters involving zoning and land use planning and on a wide variety of corporate and business law issues.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Urban League Institute, Member
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Member
- Beverly’s Birthdays, Board of Directors
Tim grew up in the Mount Washington neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and still lives in Pittsburgh with his wife and their puppy, Rooney. Tim is a huge fan of all four of the mainstream sports (football, basketball, baseball, and hockey), and particularly all of the Pittsburgh sports teams.