William A. Meyer, Jr. is senior counsel to Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, working primarily in the practice areas of labor negotiations, labor arbitrations, NLRB matters, discrimination matters, wage and hour problems and personnel matters in general. In addition, Mr. Meyer also devotes considerable time to construction law issues.
Mr. Meyer has handled cases before the National Labor Relations Board, the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance. He has tried cases in all of the local courts, as well as the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and the Appellate Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Allegheny County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations, Member
- Law Labor Sections, Member
- Shady Side Academy, Member of several standing committees
- Former Trustee
- Longue Vue Country Club and Ross Mountain Club, Former President
- Rotary Club of Pittsburgh, Member and Former Officer
- Former Long-term Member of the Administration and Personal Committee of the Fox Chapel Presbyterian and a Church Member