Mary C. McGinley is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation and Tort Litigation Groups. In her practice, Ms. McGinley has represented a broad range of corporations in a variety of matters, including closely held corporations in shareholder disputes and leading manufacturers in contractual disputes. She has also represented individuals in estate litigation matters before the Orphans’ Court and in employment restrictive covenant disputes in both state and federal court. She has obtained favorable results for clients in jury and non-jury trials.
- Allegheny County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations, Member
- Attorneys Against Hunger (an annual campaign that is administered by the Allegheny County Bar Foundation and benefits local hunger agencies), Co-Chair
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation, Former Member of the Board of Trustees
- Allegheny County Bar Association’s Judiciary Committee (rates judicial candidates to help voters make informed decisions), Former Member
- Carlow University, Trustee