Patricia L. Dodge is the former Managing Partner of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott. As an experienced trial lawyer, Patti focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, oil and gas disputes, and employment-related matters. She has tried lawsuits to verdict in both state and federal court and also represents her clients in domestic and international arbitrations. Patti is frequently selected as a mediator in private disputes and in lawsuits pending in both federal and state court. She also serves as an arbitrator both privately and for the American Arbitration Association.
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation, President of Board of Trustees
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, Fellow
- American, Pennsylvania, and Allegheny County Bar Associations, Member
- National Aviary, Board Member
Patti is a Pittsburgh native who resides in Thornburg, a suburb of Pittsburgh, with her husband and fellow lawyer, Howard Schulberg. She enjoys traveling, gardening, sports, and dining at all of the excellent new restaurants in Pittsburgh.